Monday, August 07, 2006

K...here I am, eyes wide open, running head-long into the world of Blogging! So not true people, I am more the stumble and face-plant kinda girl when it comes to many aspects of computing, I still think there's a button that could possibly blow up Moscow, and frankly, I am still in awe of the telephone and how that works. It takes so little to amuse me some days!
I do know my way around a sewing machine tho. Sometimes it's the long way, and on days like that I keep remembering that old saying, you know the one...about the journey being half the fun. I have to agree, I do have alot of fun with quilting, the people I meet while quilting, the places I go, the new things I am able to try...what's not to love! It's been a trip so far...and I ain't quite ready to get off the boat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home