Tuesday, May 08, 2007

All Hopped Up


Okay…Pop quiz for ya!

1. What’s more disturbing?
A. Still having a Christmas tree in your family room in May.
B. Just NOW noticing you still have a Christmas tree in your family room…in May.
C. Trying to figure out if it really is a Christmas tree or a drug induced hallucination (If it’s still there tomorrow…I will put it away)

2. What hurts more?
A. Falling off your stationary bike cuz you’re all hopped up on Benadryl.
B. Dropping a full jar of jam on your foot cuz you’re clumsy… and all hopped up on
Benadryl.
C. Realizing you is too stoned to be around anything that requires any kind of coordination,
thought or strength.

3. What’s the greatest discovery you’ve made today?
A. If you find you can do nothing but stare off into space…you might as well enjoy it.
B. Vacuuming with your eyes shut is not a good idea.
C. 4 Benadryl is the same as drinking a forty ouncer of hard liquor….at least!

4. What is the most frustrating?
A. Trying to find the strength to open a bag of gummies without ripping the bag to shit.
THEN finding an air tight container to put gummies in after you ripped the bag to shit.
B. Trying to sound like you really DO understand what M is saying…when any train of
thought you had…left the station hours ago.
C. Forming a complete sentence…and actually remembering what the subject is by the end
of the sentence.

5. What’s harder?
A. The cupboard door you whacked your head on.
B. Adding….anything.
C. Convincing myself…. drugs don’t affect me!

6. What made you happiest today?
A. God has provided me with yet another perfect excuse for not cooking dinner.
B. I probly won’t remember anything when I wake up.
C. Well….everything really….I’m stoned.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nad said...

So...say we did have this
conversation you speak of? Did I 'yup' myself into doing anything...say..that I shouldn't?
Just wonderin'

1:19 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home